1. As you can see in this photo, the entire iPhone 5 is the size of the screen of the 6 Plus. That’s a massive size increase. Am I the only one who finds that sort of cray?
2. The 6 Plus doesn’t really feel like a phone. In your hand, it feels like a mini iPad that can make phone calls. It’s honestly not easy to use one-handed, so walking around and texting or choosing a different song on Spotify can be a little frustrating.
3. I haven’t picked up my iPad since the 6 Plus arrived. (someone may get a nice hand-me-down gift soon)
4. It either sticks out of your pocket or bulges through your jeans in a visibly awkward way.
5. It’s amazing to watch movies on, and the slow-mo camera is impressive.
6. The screen is big enough to allow you to comfortably read a book. This is probably why my iPad is quickly getting a little dusty.
7. The Plus’s battery life is a huge improvement over my several-year-old iPhone 5. It’s not even a concern, actually, which rules.
[tl:dr] - If you want a smallish iPad that makes calls, the 6 Plus is perfect. If you want a new phone that’s remotely similar to your 5S or older iPhone, go with the 6, and even that will feel big.